Rock Band T-Shirts



Jeans: Old Navy // Tshirt, Hat, Sunglasses, Belt, Necklace: Forever 21 // 
Sandals: Shimamura (Japanese Store) 

 If you've been following along for awhile, you will already know that I am obsessed with graphic tees, especially when they are rock band tees! I am totally unapologetic for this, and I will probably wear them forever, even as an old granny. I've proooobably said this a million times in my blog already, but I have no shame. (Insert LMAO emoji)

Funny thing is, rock band tees seem to be "TRENDY" again right around now. I see all the young millenials wearing them on Instagram, and I kinda laugh because I'm pretty sure they have no idea who "Black Sabbath, Fleetwood Mac, or Led Zeppelin" is...they probably don't even know any of their music or songs...and SOME of them who are 'old souls' might actually know...I just like to poke fun at young people, don't mind me.... :D This younger girl on Instagram commented on my photo of me wearing my Rolling Stones shirt, and she said it was a sign that she "needed it because she kept seeing it around on Instagram" ....HA!

What I LOVE about this Beatles T-shirt, is that it is written in Japanese characters making it unique. 
Honestly, this shirt is probably about 10 years old. I bought it online at Forever 21 when I used to live in California. 
FUN FACT: 
10 years ago, I was eating McDonald's and spilled sauce on this shirt and the stain never came off. 
When I wore this shirt again in these pictures, I ate McDonald's and 
AGAIN I spilled sauce on the shirt around the first stain. 
I found this HILARIOUS.
(You can't really see the stains because I tucked in my shirt) 
AND FYI, I don't eat McDonald's very often, so it's funnier to me...

And as always, I like to complete my look with a hat, and since I tucked my shirt in,
I thought this belt was perfect for this outfit.


Thanks for reading, and as always here are some cute band shirts
(bands that I ACTUALLY like :D )
for under $100.

DO YOU love band shirts?? 


Linkups: 

Melissa Mom with Style Weekend Wear LinkupNot Dressed As Lamb #iwillwearwhatilike link up

2 comments

  1. Cute Tee shirt, love the casual vibe. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm all about the casual vibes! :) Thanks for checking out my post!

      Delete