The Perfect, Simple Summer Top



Lately I have been obsessed with finding the perfect, simple summer top in bright colors;
both tank tops and tshirts.
The only problem is that most tshirts and tanks nowadays are either
relaxed fit or boyfriend fit...

Because I've lost a lot of weight from last year,
all of my tshirts and tops are huge on me, 
and it looks kinda ridiculous...
when I carried the extra weight, most of my tshirts were in fact 
relaxed or boyfriend fit, but now that I am looking for 
something more "fitted", I'm realizing that type of fit
is hard to find...

Many tight fit tops I've seen are either crop tops or something that is geared towards teens... :/

Old Navy had some, but they didn't have the exact type of bold, bright colors I wanted, and they sell out extremeeeeely quicky in smaller sizes...

I looked around many online shops and I finally found what I was looking for!

Jcrew Factory! 

They have fitted tanks and tshirts of good quality and they are not crazy expensive! 

I have the pink, green and striped one all in size small and I love how comfy they are too.
You can dress them up and down. :)







I linked the tanks below and also a similar black maxi skirt, denim skirt and jeans that you can easily pair together for different looks. :)


Happy tank and tshirt shopping! :) 



Linkups:
The #iwillwearwhatilike link up with Not Dressed As Lamb

Melissa Mom with Style Weekend Wear Linkup



No comments