My 2017 Best Nine On Instagram






....and just like that 2017 is just about done...

I kinda love that my best nine from my Instagram
 represents the simplicity, and simple joys of life in Okinawa...
I was actually kinda surprised that the top 3 pics were one of the most liked...

It was just a simple trip to a nearby park that the kids loved, and again,
it was just something simple, nothing grand, or over the top...

I happened to see a hibiscus growing from a bush 
that was all the way close to the ground
and it caught my eye...
it's one of my favorite flowers.

The playgrounds here in Okinawa are something amazing...
especially the ones with the roller slides...
I always say that I'm glad they don't charge admission for these 
places because that's how awesome they are!

The next 4 pics are not surprising to me, 
since they are of Okinawa's beautiful skies and ocean...

The last 2 pics are of a fancy strawberry daiquiri and
and healthy buffet lunch plate from my mom's birthday...

That strawberry daiquiri was awesome, and I mean look at
that artistry in the sliced apples!!! 
That's some skill!

And the last photo, of the perfect plate divided in squares?
Well that was the awesomeness of the "healthy buffet" that you can
eat here in Okinawa at one of the hotels here...
I know 'healthy buffet' is an oxy-moron, but if you 
know Okinawan/Asian food, you know that it's possible...

Well thanks for reading, and if you're on Instagram, be sure to follow me there
since I post on a regular basis there! 

For 2018 though, I am going to try and post at least 2 or 3 times a week
instead of once a month! (hhahahaa!)
And who knows, maybe I will start making Youtube videos as well...
We shall see...
I am trying to figure out what I should do them on besides 
the obvious, (outfits/fashion/etc) 

Thanks again and Happy New Year again!! 






No comments