I Love Lace Up T-Shirts...






Top: F21 // Jeans: American Eagle // 
Shoes: (From a Japanese store called Shimamura)
Sunglasses: gojane.com 


I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here before about my obsession with lace-up shirts, but 
MAN, do I LOVE THEM!!
I really wish I can find more in really bright colors.
Although it may look like I'm not wearing any undergarments beneath the top,
rest assured you, I AM!! Hahahahahhaaaa.

I love the way I can match it with anything, casual or dressy.
On this day, I wore it for a day of exploring
 a few beaches in Okinawa...

Will I EVER get tired of lace up shirts?!
Or distressed/destroyed denim?! 
No one knows...no one knows...

I'd like to try a lace up body suit (gasp)
but I don't know how well that would go over with my current figure....(laugh laugh) 
Eh, maybe I should just give it shot...
Like the kids say....YOLO....












Thanks for stopping by!! 









No comments