That Mermaid Life...

That Mermaid Life











It's funny that my childhood favorites, mermaids and unicorns, are so very trendy right now and you can find almost every and any product in mermaid or unicorn form...
I'm not complaining...it's freakin' awesome. Kinda wish they had these things when I was a kid/teenager, but...I'll take it while I'm still semi-young.

I can't exactly pin point what it is I like about mermaids...the pretty, bright colors it's associated with...the mythical aspect, the shininess, the cuteness...who knows, I just really love mermaids. I really wish I can get my hands on all of this mermaid magic...and I suppose it is appropriate since I live on an island, surrounded by awesome beaches...that I start living that mermaid life.... :D





















No comments