"Winter Wear", Where Winter Does Not Exist...


Top: Walmart // Vest: Uni-qlo // Jeans: Free People 
Shoes: Shimamura // Hair Wrap, Necklace, Earrings: F21 








"Winter" on an island is tricky. It's "cold" when it gets down to the low 60's.
That usually means you can wear the same clothes you wear all year round, 
and just add on a jacket or wear shoes with socks depending on what gets 
cold for you. 

But that's just BOOOOoooooooring. :D 

On those few days that it's actually "cold" here, I break out my warm-hooded vest
pictured here, and if it's even colder, I have one with fur on the collar. :D 

It keeps me warm enough to not need another jacket because I really don't like to wear layers of clothing. 

Ahhh...winter on an island......bwahhahahahaaaa!

Now let's talk about that headwrap.....
I actually enjoy wearing my hair like this....
(I can't really anymore since I cut it but....) 
I realize it's not really a hairstyle, but I like the look....
Apparently other people though have different opionions...
I've heard that it looks like an "old-lady hairstyle" to "Aunt Jemima"  :D 
Hilarious, but I still like the look.

And now let's just talk about how it's already the end of 2016.....
I am still in shock and denial about how fast the time has gone...
I still can't figure out if it's a good or bad thing but I suppose it's inevitable....
Time is mysterious...
They say it "flies when you're having fun" but I feel like it flies by regardless....
Not to say that I haven't had any fun this year....hahahhhahhaahaaa.....

One more topic I will discuss before I end this post.....
My hair.....
Recently, I went in to do my usual maintenance of covering my grays, but I was 
afraid to lighten/highlight my hair because of damage...and I was indecisive about
what I wanted to do, which I usually am not....
Anyways, to make a long story short, I seem to always like certain 'hairstyles' on other people, but automatically think that it won't suit me because of the type of hair I have and the shape of my face....

I try to remind myself this all the time, but it seems as though I always forget or start overthinking...
but life is too short to overthink silly things like what to wear or what to do with your hair. 
Don't be an idiot about it, and learn what looks good, but wear what you like, and do your hair the way you like. :D  Make life simple, don't complicate it by overthinking. Duh. :)




xo,





No comments