My Poshmark Review











*This is not a paid review, but that would've been nice! Haha!!*


If you haven't heard of Poshmark, it's an app you can download where you can sell and buy women's fashion and accessories. Unfortunately it's only available stateside so far. To read all the FAQ's, details, and rules, you can just head on over to poshmark.com., but here, I will give you the good, the bad, and the ugly reality of Poshmark.


First of all, like anything, people will always try to give you lowball offers. No matter what.
Even if your item is brand freakin' new, with no wear or tear. They will want it for 10 bucks.
Just laugh and decline their offer.

Like anything, there are rules and of course people who break them. There are some buyers who "trade" or take payments through paypal which is not technically allowed. Also, you're only supposed to sell women's clothing, shoes and accessories, buy you will see people selling kids clothing, men's clothing, etc. It's not allowed, and if you get caught, you will be supposedly banned from Poshmark. :/ Like I said, it's best to just go read the faq's sheet on the website. 


Poshmark does have pesky selling fees, so you have to price accordingly. The nice part is that you don't have to worry about the actual transaction, or worry about any of the customer service. Poshmark will send you an email, and attached will be your shipping label. All you have to do is print out the shipping label and wrap up your item. I have found the easiest way to ship out packages is through usps.com. All you have to do is schedule a pickup and the mail man will come pick up your package. Super duper easy! You can always drop off at a post office too if you happen to be near one, but I've found that scheduling for pickup is much easier for me. :) 


I have been an active seller for about a few months now, and I've sold 15 items, and made almost $200.00! This is all from items I don't use anymore, so I highly suggest you get on Poshmark if you have tons of clothing, shoes and accessories you don't use anymore and make some money because it has been surprisingly easy AND fun! 

If you'd like to follow my closet, my username is @1jenesaisquoi1
Also, don't forget to use my code BSUST, and you will receive a $5.00 credit. :)
You're welcome!! And if you have any questions, just ask away! :) 




Marie xo





No comments