Featured On Target Style's Instagram and Twitter.

A photo posted by Target Style (@targetstyle) on






So this little innocent photo of my new pink wallet and purse ended up on Target Style's Instagram and Twitter. That also led me to about 100 new followers on Instagram. Hahahhhahahaaaaaaaaaaa.
Well not haha in an obnoxious way, but I guess haha in a 'Thank You' way? As in 'thank you for following?!' I post almost daily on Instagram, but my Twitter is sorta dead. I honestly don't know why I didn't link the two accounts together but pffft oh well. Anyways, I guess the attention was nice, and I thank Target Style for using my photo. Arigato Target! :D  If you'd like to follow me on Instagram (where it's much more practical to post outfit photos! And other pretty random things) my username is 1jenesaisquoi1. Holla at me, and if you are cool, I'll follow you too!! :D 



Love,
Marie xo






No comments