Tres Chic Outfit


Top: HM // Skirt: Banana Republic Factory // Sunglasses, Earrings, Sandals: F21 //
Bag: Amazon.com 



What? It's already May?! 
It's already rainy season here in Okinawa, and the humidity has come earlier than usual...
Here is a quick, fun, easy and effortless summer outfit.
I could NOT resist this tres chic tshirt...
The fit is kinda weird, where it's not too tight but it's still roomy in a strange way...
and I'm not a fan of the neckline where it's loose and looks like it's been worn 100 times 
even though this was my first time wearing it...
Not exactly boxy, but I wish the shirt fit better...
I say this because I did not try it on before I bought it...
If you are picky about your tshirt's fit, TRY IT ON!
...with that being said though, I still love this shirt because I love the yellow lettering of the 'tres chic' words, so I can forgive the fit I guess...

I love this new skirt that I ordered online from Banana Republic Factory because it fit perfectly and
the material is very stretchy and comfortable!
I'm well aware of the fact that a shorter skirt would probably flatter me since my legs are short, 
but I prefer this length because I don't want to flash my butt to anyone...haha.

....and don't forget the finishing touches! I wore these new pineapple earrings from Forever 21 and I love them! So cute for summer. The bag was the "it bag" from last year, and my lace-up sandals 
are one of my favorites to wear with any type of outfit.

I hope you liked my easy summer outfit!
What is your easy summer outfit? 






Linkups: 

Not Dressed As Lamb #ShareAllLinkUpNot Dressed As Lamb #iwillwearwhatilike link up Melissa Mom with Style Weekend Wear LinkupShopping My Closet


(This exact tee from H&M is sold out, but I linked other cute graphic tees, denim skirt, and sandals similar to my outfit!) :)  

No comments