Floral Kimono



Kimono:     White Tshirt/Earrings: F21 // Jeans: (local store)
Shoes: Shimamura (local store) // Bag: Old Navy // 
Sunglasses: (local store) 



I've mentioned this a million times, but kimonos are probably one of my FAVORITE clothing items; and for good reasons. They are really versatile, and you can pretty much wear them with anything...the easiest of course is the tshirt/jeans combo like I did here...

I love that in most stores, you can find kimonos in all sorts of prints, colors and textures...

I've actually collected quite a few now, and I love them all! :) 

The other reason why I love them so much is that they can be used for both casual and dressy outfits...I also like to wear them with maxi dresses, and next time I'm going to try them with a tshirt/denim skirt combo...shoot you can even wear them over your swimsuit at the beach too...


Below, I linked the exact kimono, and a few other similar ones in the blue family... :)






(The first one on the left is the exact kimono linked: :) 
I linked a few other cute ones with friendly prices too.)

Are you obsessed with kimonos as much as I am?! 
Let me know in the comments! :) 







(Linkups:)
The #iwillwearwhatilike link up with Not Dressed As Lamb


Click here:
Melissa Mom with Style Weekend Wear Linkup
Click here:





No comments