Summer's Coming...




Tshirt: Target // Kimono, necklace: F21 // Jeans: American Eagle //
Bag, sunglasses: Old Navy // Shoes: gojane.com //


I am slightly obsessed with "kimonos" right now...I love the flowy-ness and of course all the flower prints...they can be a bit tricky because some are too "heavy" looking and can look really bad...I think the lighter the material, the better...and also I love ones with fringe on the bottom...

This one I chose because it is long without being TOO long, and also the colors and flowy-ness of it...very summery, and I love those summer vibes... :D ...and maybe when it gets a bit more humid I will switch to wearing shorts instead of jeans...we'll see how I can tolerate it...




Also today, I went to really cute cafe with really yummy food! :D
I LOVE Okinawa cafes, so so much....!!




Many cafes in Okinawa are old buildings that used to be military base housing... I love that they use the space and make the inside SO adorable...!! 

I love the small, cozy feel, and the food was super yummy...
It was what I like to call "Okinawan-Mexican"...
If you've eaten Mexican food in Okinawa, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about...






I will definitely be coming back! They had several lunch plates to choose from, and they ALL looked DELISH!! :D







Linkup:
pleated poppy




No comments