...Because Eyelashes...





Top: Lulu Guiness/Uniqlo // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Shimamura
Necklace, Bracelet: F21 // Sunglasses: gojane.com 







I blame it on getting older, but sometimes I actually get frustrated when I go shopping....
Cue the horror music....
It is indeed horrific because this is usually unheard of for me...
I get frustrated because I know exactly what I like, and when I don't find it in stores, I leave huffing and puffing....well not really but you get the picture...
And the older I get, the pickier I am with clothing and well maybe everything
...which supposedly is a good thing...hahahhahhaaa!

When I get frustrated like this, I shop my closet....
And this is when I rediscovered this eyelash top....
It's a few years old, and actually my sister got this for me while I lived stateside...

As I have mentioned many times before, I don't follow fashion rules.
I'm getting older, but I am still going to wear my crazy printed t shirts and ripped jeans.
And my platform sandals. And anything else that I like or feel like wearing thankyouverymuch.

I see many of those lists like "things you should stop wearing after 30", and I just laugh.
As long as you don't look like an idiot, I say wear whatever you like....regardless of age...





Linkup:

pleated poppy





No comments