Sakura Sakura...AKA Cherry Blossoms...






I'm about a month late posting this, since sakura season is in February here in Okinawa, Japan...

But, nonetheless, here they are...

Magical views of pink goodness all over...

The sight of these beautiful flowers just makes my heart so happy...

I know that sounds really corny, but it's true... :) 

I'm proud to be from an island that produces such beauty, not only in the form of flowers,

but other countless, natural wonders as well... :) 








My personal papparazzi took many photos of me while taking selfies....hahhahhahaha











And this here in the photo below folks, is cherry blossom ice cream, with vanilla.
Delicious, nice and sweet. :) 







Ice cream, get your ice cream!
(I found an abandoned ice cream stand) hahhaahhha








Thanks for checking out my post. :) 




No comments