10 Pretty Spring Shoes (Most Under $100)







Hard to believe, but Spring is right around the corner!! I was looking through the Nordstrom shoes on sale  and they had a TON of cute shoes on sale. I chose my top ten pictured above, and I chose all neutral colored shoes because they go with almost anything and especially go with pretty Spring outfits! I also chose some casual/sporty ones, along with some cute heels/heeled sandals for those dressier occasions. :) And guess what? Most of these shoes are all under $100. (I think everything except 1 or 2 pairs.) Right now, I'm obsessed with the ease, and cuteness of slip-ons. :) I will always have a love for heels and wedge platform shoes, but lately I've been enjoying all of my awesome slip-on shoes. :D I can't wait to wear sandals/open toed shoes again, but at the same time, I am dreading the awful humidity of the island that I live on...that is Okinawa....(insert laughing emoji)



Happy Shoe Shopping! :D

PS I had to redo my whole blog info on Bloglovin' so here is the new link:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin










No comments