All About Plaid



Top and Bag and Bralette and Necklace: F21 // Jeans: (From the 'exchange' retail store for military personnel/families) // 
Shoes: Target // Sunglasses: gojane.com



Honestly....I have a love/hate thing for plaid. 
I used to wear them all the time in high school, but for comfort, warmth, and the 'coolness' factor. I also only like certain colors/thickness, thinness of lines. 
Pretty much, I'm picky about the type of plaid I wear, and how I wear it.

I usually don't like reds or anything that looks like a table cloth. 
I like unexpected colors mixed together, and I like to wear them in an edgy way,
like I did here with this strappy bralette, which by the way, I TOTALLY recommend.
It's very comfortable, inexpensive and the straps peeking out transforms your plaid shirt into something edgier and cool. :D 

Here are some examples of plaid shirts/blouses that I love: 



Je Ne Sais Quoi's Plaid Favorites:






Linkup:

pleated poppy

1 comment

  1. Ah, plaid! Such a classic. Love your plaid print and how you styled this look!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete