Eyes On You



Top, Shoes, Hairband, Earrings, Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Shorts: Old Navy // 





I love anything eyeball-y like this, and I bought it immediately online at Forever 21 because I had a feeling it would sell out fast, and it did in fact sell out immediately. :(  
I really love my lace-up heels too, and even more so because they are actually comfortable to walk in.

It's hard to believe summer vacation has come and gone so quickly. 
The kids will go back to school in a few days, and I keep thinking it all just went by WAY too fast. 
I guess it's not just a saying, but a fact of life, 
that time goes by quickly when you're having fun. 

Even though it will almost be September here, "Fall" weather will be sort of non-existent.
There's no such thing on a tropical island. The weather just cools down a bit and the humidity goes away...then we go straight into "Winter". Which is pretty much like 60-50 something degrees.
In island terms that's freezing. Can't wait so I can actually wear sweaters.... :D 
But until then.....short sleeves it is....!!






XO, Marie 






Linkups:




1 comment

  1. What a cute and whimsical outfit! I'm loving the way you styled it with the head wrap and your sandals. I agree, summer has went waaaay too fast...bummer! Thanks for sharing this outfit. Hopped over from the Casual Friday linkup party.

    ReplyDelete