It's Always Humid In Okinawa





Top: Old Navy // Jeans: D. Brand (TJ Maxx) // Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace, Rings: F21 // Sandals: Shimamura //




Time flies when you're having fun, and apparently I'm having too much fun because I did not blog at all last month. Oopsy poopsy! 

And yes, the humidity started as soon as the "cold" weather stopped here.
Which was sometime in March I believe. 
We had nice "California" weather for awhile, but the humidity rolled in soon after.

Anywayssss......

I've been refraining myself from over-buying, but lately I've been buying a few things from Old Navy since they always have good sales and 35-40 percent off of already cheap prices.
This top is Old Navy and I have another one in another print. I'm glad I bought them because not only are they soft and comfy, but I love the bright colors and prints. 
Another item that I'm glad I bought are these silver sandals.
LOVE!
I wish they had them in gold too.
I bought them at a Japanese store called Shimamura.
It's like the equivalent of a TJ Maxx. 
Cute stuff for affordable prices! 


XOXO,
Marie 


Linkups:
pleated poppy




1 comment