Casual Is, As Casual Does

 







Jeans: TJ Maxx (old) // Top (old), Bag, Necklace: Forever 21 // 
Sunglasses: Target // Shoes: Gap 




So let's just say I love being home in Okinawa, but I already miss shopping at Target, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross. And I miss the wide variety/selection of different products. It's pretty much a 'slim pickings' type situation here, shopping on the bases. (Insert lmao emoji face) 


Anyways, so yes, this is yet again a veeeeeeeeeeerry casual outfit. 
No shame in my casual game. Of course I love 'dressing up' but lately I really haven't felt the need to or 'want to'. I'd rather save it for an 'occasion'. 

And yeah, I'm totally into clashing stripes and animal prints together.
And in the last photo, I'm jumping for joy because I can actually jump in these shoes, unlike the heels and wedges that I have been avoiding lately...



Love, M 
xo


Linkups: 
pleated poppy



No comments