The Last Day Of 2015. (I'm In Okinawa, I'm A Day Ahead!!)

I must say it every year, but just like that, another year is gone. I hope everyone had a great year!
Life isn't perfect, and everyone has their ups and downs, but I choose to see every year as a great year.

Perspective changes everything. :)

Although I once again have not blogged as much as I would have liked to, I'm still doing it when I can. Besides, it's my blog and I do what I want! :)


So this is a fun little thing I did for my Instagram pics, where they gather up your photos of 2015 with the most likes. Funny because most of these photos... I never expected them to get that many likes. Ha!




This is the outfit I wore for a Christmas lunch out with the whole family--hubby, kids, my parents and my sister! We went to a nice hotel buffet, and it was nice. :)


American Village in Okinawa is so bright and beautiful during Christmas. It wasn't this festive the last time I was here, 6 years ago! :)

My awesome sister found macarons at a Japanese bakery. :D She knows I'm kinda basic. HAHHAHA!

This was my outfit yesterday.
One of my favorite shirts, Gangsta Marilyn! :)

And finally....we have a new member of the family.
Her name is Terminator. :D
She was a Christmas gift for the kids.
I've never had a cat before so this will be an adventure for me too. :D



I hope everyone had a great year, and I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Go 2016! :)


xo,
Marie

Linkup:

pleated poppy

No comments