Pop Goes the Neon



Top and Jeans: Old Navy //  Shoes and Sunglasses: gojane.com //
Necklace: H&M // Bracelets: veryjane.com & groopdealz.com // Bag: F21 //


A basic black/white t-shirt with jeans does NOT have to be boring!!
I love wearing black and white, and it's so easy to add in a pop of color if you want to.
Sometimes I'm in the mood to just let it stay black and white, and other times,
I want to add in one bright color like I did here.
The most easiest way to do this is with accessories or shoes.
A bright bag, necklace, and/or shoes. 
The fun is endless.
Here are more ideas! 



Pop of Pink










Pop of Blue in a Basic Outfit







Next time you put on a black and white outfit, think about adding a bright color and you'll be 
surprised at how awesome it looks! Try it and let me know what you think! 


XO,
Marie 




Links:
pleated poppy

2 comments