Meow. Kitty Strikes Again.








Sweater, Bag: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace, Bracelet: Target
Sunglasses, Boots: gojane.com
Ligloss: NYX 







New Year! New Me! NOT!!
That reminds me of the ridiculously funny Robert Downey Jr. meme, that's been posted everywhere on social media.If you haven't seen it, it's a picture of him rolling his eyes with this title:
"It's almost time for that New Year, New Me, BS" 

2015 did start dramatically different for me. I'm probably going to be posting more on my blog, which I guess is a good thing! I could not blog as much in 2014 because I worked full-time, and I devoted my free time to other things other than this blog, which I thought was 'OKAY'. But.....now
I am no longer working full-time, and if you've read my blog before, you know that I don't go too personal or go into details about certain parts of my life because I choose not too, and also OPSEC! If you are a military spouse, you know this! If you are not, it's pretty much for safety reasons. Anyway, going off topic again but, some people from work were so quick to assume I would become a "LADY OF LEISURE", but I gave them that "Are you serious" look, Ugh. The assumptions people make about you when they have no clue about your situation or life. And someone with 3 kids will never be a lady of leisure.




Love, Marie xo


Linkups:

pleated poppywatchoutforthewoestmans

...and also the Casual Friday linkup at http://twothirtyfivedesigns.com/





No comments