Old Navy Graphic Tees: Dress Them Up And Down

Holy Chic: Casual vs. Dressy








Audrey Tee: Casual vs Dressy












Over the years, I have become more of a fan of Old Navy. Many years ago, I thought Old Navy style was kinda blah and too basic, but I have always bought jeans and pants from them because they fit me very well. Recently, they have been putting out some cool stuff, like sweaters, tops, and graphic tees, like the ones I have featured above!

I love the style, fit and versatility of these tees. You can dress them up with a skirt and heels, or dress them down with jeans and sandals for a relaxed look! You can even wear them to work under a cardigan/blazer and work pants It can go with any style and any occasion, which is why I LOVE these tees so much and I hope they will make even more! The other good thing is that it is AFFORDABLE, and depending on what sale they have going on, you could get them for a really good price!








No comments