Parental Advisory: Explicit Content




Top, Heels, Bag, Hat: gojane.com // Slouchy Pants: Old Navy //
Necklace, Sunglasses: Target 


The only thing I am going to say is that I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BAG/CLUTCH/PURSE whatever you want to call it. It's so "in your face" and just plain unique. I live in a small town so I doubt  I will see anyone else with this. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who dresses the way I do...I have yet to see anyone who dresses in a similar style...maybe just once or twice in the almost 2 years we've been here ...other females in this area are more into the "preppy" style, or shall I say, 'southern casual?" (without giving away too much of my actual location, since we are part of the nomadic crowd due to hubby's occupation) I get stares, but getting stared at is nothing new to me...been stared at my whole life, for being "different".... I probably won't be sharing the back story on that, but just to give you an idea, I did not grow up in the United States, and I am half Asian and White, so...you get the idea...if you are a fellow "Halfie" you know what I'm talking about. :) 


Love, Marie xo



Linkups:

still being [molly]watchoutforthewoestmans
DCinStylemondaymingle2

No comments