Sprinkled Donuts and Audrey Hepburn





Top and Black Bracelets: F21 // Jeans: TJ Maxx // Boots: gojane.com
Bag, Sunglasses, Chain-link Necklace and Bracelet: Target   



I would say this look right here is as close to my "signature look" as I can get, which is a graphic shirt, ripped jeans, boots/sandals (depending on the weather) and some bad ass accessories. I LOVE this shirt because it's very funny. It's a spoof of the opening scene of the classic "Breakfast At Tiffany's" movie , when Audrey Hepburn was standing in front of Tiffany's eating a donut. I love it and it's perfect! The new bag is from Target and I LOVE it! It looks small, but it actually fits everything I need. I'm also really obsessed with the gold chain-link necklace and bracelet, also from Target. (Target is on a roll!!) Oh, and in case you noticed, I AM just wearing a T-shirt, because the weather went back up to the 70's here (!!) after going through 2 days of "slushy rain", (which they called an "ice storm") 20 degree weather, and no school for the kids.....so wearing just a t-shirt actually felt good! :) 

Thanks for reading! :) 

Linkups:
watchoutforthewoestmansfunday-monday-button-300x288
DCinStyleMonday-Mingle-HEADER
pleated poppy

No comments