Simply Neutral, Sprinkled With A Few Details And Color


Top: Mossimo for Target // Jeans; TJ Maxx // Clutch, Heels, Rings: gojane.com //
Necklace, Bracelet, Sunglasses: F21


The weather has been so crazy and unpredictable around here, but on this day, it was a nice, warm and comfortable 80 degrees! Mind you only a few days before it was in the 40's!! Anyways, I LOVE this Mossimo top I'm wearing from Target! It was only $12.00 and I have one in black. It's very soft, loose and comfortable! The material is very nice, it's not that thin, cheap material! It goes with everything, especially leggings, and it's good for those days where you want to be reallllly comfortable. I'm really loving this new clutch I got from gojane.com. It was on sale AND I had another discount code on top of it! :) I've actually purchased a bunch of goodies on sale, (mostly shoes and necklaces) and I might just have to do another shopping haul post! I get many compliments from people, and many of them cannot believe the prices I pay for everything! One young girl even told me that she's never shopped at TJ MAxx before!!!! When people stop and ask me, I gladly tell them, and try to give them some good shopping advice, especially online shopping. 

I know it's been a while since I did a "REAL" outfit post, but if you would like to see more daily shots of my outfit or more photos, follow me on Instagram. My username is 1jenesaisquoi1. I haven't been putting in time to take "REAL" outfit photos, and I keep telling myself to do it!!! I'm pretty sure many of you who blog, have gone through the same thing. I have a million of other things on my mind, and things to do, that sometimes, taking outfit photos ends up becoming a last priority. :( I'm trying to change that, because I really do enjoy doing this. Alright now, let me get back to putting together more outfits, so that I can continue changing the world, one outfit at a time. :D 


Love, Marie xoxo

Linkups: 
pleated poppy

No comments