Keep Calm And Love Me






Top: gojane.com // Jeans: Local Exchange (Retail Store on military base)
Heels, Sunglasses: Target // Ring: Wet Seal // Clutch: Yves Saint Laurent (came free with perfume set)



Can I just start off by saying:
WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHH!!
It's December, and the year is almost over.
Where did the time go????
Is it just me or did this year go by super fast?!?!

Anyways, on to the outfit....
which I admit, is a typical outfit for me.
I was going to layer on a faux fur vest, but the weather was
not cooperating. It wasn't cold enough!!!
I usually cannot stand the "Keep Calm" stuff, but 
this shirt was just too cute!
The best part of this outfit to me is:
THE HEELS!!!
I love them! 
They are surprisingly comfy and I 
*LOVE* the spikes on the heels.
They are Sam & Libby from Target and I got them on sale!!!
:D 
YAY ME!!!
And just to make things a little more fun,
I'm going to start doing more goofy poses in these outfit posts,
because really, I'm a goofball at heart.
The serious poses are getting kinda old. 

Hope you have a great day and
thanks for reading! :)

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

funday-monday-button-300x288Monday Mingle with @Glamamom @Momtrends @BonBonRoseGirlswatchoutforthewoestmans

No comments