Shopping Haul: TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Target






What is a better day than going to Starbucks, Target, TJ Maxx and Marshalls?! What can I say, I love these stores, but I have actually refrained myself from going to these stores more than once a month!!! There was a time when I would go weekly, so this is huge for me. 


Anyways, I found this awesome Sephora by OPI nail polish set and ELF lip gloss set at Marshalls. The cashier was like "Oh my God, I work here and didn't even know we sold this!" (She was referring to the nail polish.) I said to her, " And it was the last one too!" Oops, I didn't mean to rub it in her face. Haha.


Then at Target, I found 2 items, both on SALE!! This lovely bag and cute sweatshirt! SCORE!!! I love the color of the bag, and the fur part. The sweatshirt is just very practical, but I love the print and graphics.





And, last but not least, this bag from TJ Maxx. It is a very large (but not TOO large) bag, and I love the neutral grayish/taupe-ish color, and of the course the gold studs and details. I don't have a bag this color, and thought that it would be very useful, and go with many outfits.




I spent a little over $90.00 on 2 bags, a sweatshirt and 2 makeup sets, compared to the original prices of all total items which was $154.98! I think I did good! :)


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

2 comments

  1. We always love reading about shopping hauls! Love seeing new finds and what to look for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love to share because I find lots of really good deals! :)

      Delete