Love Life.




Sweater: Old Navy // Jeans: Local Exchange (retail store on military base)
Bag: TJ Maxx // Necklace: F21 // Booties: gojane.com //Sunglasses: Target



Graphic sweaters are my thing. As I mentioned before I bought a few of these from Old Navy on sale. I'm wearing WHITE jeans. But with cute little dots on them. I didn't think I could pull off white jeans because the last time I wore them I was like, 10 years (and 20 pounds less) ago. 

My sweater says to love life.
I do.
I've been blessed and I thank God everyday for my blessings.
There was a time when I didn't though.
Like my high school days when all my friends had boyfriends, and I didn't.
I tried not to care, but it was hard.
I couldn't help think those typical teenage thoughts like,
"What's wrong with me? Am I too ugly?"
Looking back it seemed kind of silly, but I guess it's a normal part of growing up.
When I graduated high school though,
nothing changed.
It really bugged me, but at the time
 I didn't think there was anything I could do, so 
I just stopped caring. 
I wasn't "desperate" for male attention or anything,
but I think the reason why I was so "obsessed" was because
all of my close friends had their "high school sweethearts" but I didn't.
So I just pretty much left it up to God, and just went on with my life...

After a  few interesting events/bad decisions later, 
I ended up meeting the one who would change
my life forever. :)


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg


Linkups:
pleated poppyI Feel Pretty

6 comments

  1. Oh gosh, I had a rough time in high school too. I was a loner. Thought I was ugly, and fat... And wondered why no boys liked me. lol So silly. I look back and wish I was just more confident! But I am so so blessed too, I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children and a great life! ♥

    I LOVE your outfit. ♥

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    New follower by the way! :) Found you via the PP Linky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I always think, "If I knew then what I know now..." lol. But then again, I think I was better off being naive, lol. Thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and following. :) I checked out your blog, it's great. Following you as well. :)

      Delete