Sporty With Hints Of Glam



Top, Jeans: Old Navy // Sandals, Cap, Jewelry: gojane.com // 
V Necklace: F21
Bag: TJ Maxx // Sunglasses: Target 



What can I say...honestly this is one of my "throw on and go" outfits.
That doesn't mean you have to look like crap though.
You just have to add a few standout pieces and you're good.

I bought this simple blue top from Old Navy on sale, (I got it for maybe under 5 bucks?)
one size too big on purpose, for those days I felt like wearing a big loose top.
The black jeans are also Old Navy and they fit very well.
Old Navy jeans are awesome.
And yes, I'm still wearing sandals. 
Fall weather showed up for a few days, then
went back into hiding. We are back to 80 degree weather, 
and as much as I want to wear boots.
I am NOT wearing boots in 80 degree weather!
The black baseball cap:
An essential if you ask me. It goes with nearly everything,
and it's a good accessory to turn to when you don't want to deal with your hair!!
Now what completes this outfit, are the gold accessories.
I love the simple V necklaces from Forever 21, (I have gold and silver)
and I've actually been obsessed with crazy rings and ear cuffs/earrings 
even before they became a trend again. Now they are easier to find and purchase because 
it's "in" again. I buy most of my accessories from F21 or gojane.com. They have lots 
of crazy and cute stuff at really good prices.
My favorite accessory in this outfit though, is the bag! The Chanel-wannabe bag!
It's a classic look, and I'll always love the style!

So there you go.
This outfit is really simple, but with a few add-ons, I think I made it from BLAH to AAHH. :D 
The trick is to just add some fancy/glam accessories.

What does your "throw on an go" outfits consist of ???
Tell me in the comments box!
Thanks for reading! 

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:
pleated poppyI Feel Pretty


6 comments

  1. I love those bold gold jewelry pieces. Cobalt blue is great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the WIWW. I love all those gold pieces, especially the ear cuff. Super cool! And I'm so jealous of your sandals, it's been cold here for a few weeks!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 80s! Dang I would love that. I would gladly sacrifice boot wearing.

    You look great! Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete