Thinking Happy Thoughts







Top: Old navy // Jeans: TJ Maxx //
Sandals, Bag, Necklace: F21 // Sunglasses: Target


Yes, I like to wear my optimism/positive thoughts.
This outfit is an example of what I've been wearing a lot lately.
Just a simple top and jeans.
And some accessories.
It is simple and rather effortless,
but sometimes I'm in a "simple 
and effortless" mood.

And...I refuse to let summer "go".
Yes, I hate the heat and humidity of summer,
but I'm just not really "ready" for Fall.
(Clothes/outfits wise anyway...)


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg


Linkups:

Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM#MondayMingle with @Glamamom @Momtrends @BonBonRoseGirls
watchoutforthewoestmanspleated poppy
still being [molly]I Feel Pretty

2 comments

  1. That is the second time I've seen that top today and I love it! I saw the little black tee top at old navy but I'm sad I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually have that one too! :)

      Delete