Fancy







Top, necklace: F21 // Skirt: Old Navy //
Heels: Target Sunglasses: gojane.com

(Excuse the green water container, bwahahahaaaahaa!!)

What can I say about this top besides the fact that I love it so much?
I mean shoot, it's a peplum top, and the design is so pretty.
This skirt is pretty awesome too.
It's a stretchy dark-denim pencil skirt and it's really 
comfy and flattering.
It can be dressed up or down.
This outfit is definitely one of my "fancier" outfits.
Definitely date-night worthy,
or special event worthy.
Or if you feel like it, just 
wear it to run errands so you feel fancy.
Nothing wrong with that! 
This outfit definitely made me feel fancy.

(Oh. Summer is alive and well here.
I still refuse to "Fall-ify" my clothes/outfits. :P)

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

pleated poppyI Feel Pretty

2 comments

  1. OMGosh I loveeee this outfit! That top is beautiful! Found you on the WIWW linkup! Btw, I'm giving away a Phillip Lim for Target tote, and a gorgeous CC Skye necklace on my blog. Would love for you to stop by & enter the giveaway!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I will for sure check out your blog. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete