Bright Tropical Peplum Top





 I had to add this picture. That's me telling my son to stop snapping away. Sometimes these unexpected pictures are the best looking ones. HAHA.

Top, Ring: gojane.com // Capri Jeans: TJ Maxx // Heels, Sunglasses: Target //
Earrings: F21


Soooooo in love with this peplum top.
The shape of the peplum, ( because all peplums are not created equal ;P)
the feel of the peplum, and of course the bright print/design.
I think it fit pretty good too. 
I think it would've also looked good with
bright cobalt blue jeans, or with some bright yellow 
strappy heels. 
But, I worked with what I had. I actually do have cobalt blue jeans, 
but I felt like wearing these capri jeans instead.

I really love peplum tops, but for some reason I don't own many of them.
I think I only have 2!!!!
Gasp.
Crazy for someone who totally loves them.

Anyways....
It's raining like crazy here right now, 
and it's pretty depressing.
I have to go to work in a few hours,
and I hope it stops or at least slows down.
I don't really want to go anywhere in this mess. :/
Hope the weather is better where you are!!


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

pleated poppyI Feel Pretty
Real Girl Style Link Up

6 comments

  1. You are rocking that peplum top! Love the print. I don't have one yet, time for a shopping trip!
    http://www.robinharmagne.com/blog
    Saw you on Get Your Pretty On

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling peplum! I saw that you linked up with the Pleated Poppy, I'd love for you to check out my blog hop if you haven't already!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/06/in-bloom-blog-hop.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable!! Love this fun print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying over that peplum! So pretty. You've styled it great.
    Stopping by from Alison's link-up. ;)

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very Versace-esque! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete