Blue Striped Maxi Dress








Dress and sandals: Wet Seal //  Sunglasses: gojane.com // Earrings: Target //
Necklace: Charlotte Russe // Bag: TJ Maxx // Toe Rings: Walmart


So so so soooooo sorry for my absence on the blog this month.
Been going through a lot and well you know, LIFE.
I had to fly out of state for my grandmother's funeral.
Seeing so many relatives I haven't seen in years, it was just 
all so bittersweet. 

Well here is a quick and easy summer outfit.
I love maxi dresses because of its carefree vibe.
This one I got for like $5 online at Wet Seal, and the sandals too, 
when they were doing a special sale on maxi dresses and sandals.
I had my son snap these pics before the thunder and lightning rolled in.
We've been having such bad storms down here! 
One minute it's sunny and the next minute,
the sky is black!


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg


Linkups:

pleated poppyI Feel Pretty

2 comments

  1. Can't beat $5! Really pretty dress...you look great!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete