Heart-Eyed Skulls











Top: Marshalls // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Prabal Gurung/Target 
Bag: Olivia + Joy via TJ Maxx // Sunglasses: gojane.com //
Ring: F21 // Earrings: gift from sister in Japan

Not much to say today, but I heart skulls. :)
And the skulls are heart-eyed. :)
LOVE my top.

OH and one more note.
I was a victim of online fraud, and
a fraudulent charge was made on one of my accounts.
Called the bank to cancel the card that was used...yadayadayada.....
and I hope that person rots and burns in hell.
Has this happened to anyone else?
I am beyond pissed right now....


Linkups:

pleated poppyI Feel Pretty

4 comments

  1. Thanks Alison. I love the edgy/tough girl look lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this edgy look! AND those shoes are fabulous!
    Sherry
    thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete