Coral, Gold Accents, and a Hint of Hot Pink (Again!)





Top: Marshalls // Jeans, Shoes: TJ Maxx // Bag: Target //
Sunglasses, Earrings: F21 // Bracelets: Charlotte Russe // Ring: gojane.com

What can I say, I love wearing bright colors,
and I wear them often.
Another thing I love doing lately 
is combining 2 bright colors together,
like I did here with coral and hot pink.
I was complimented many times by strangers 
on my gold wedge sandals! :)
Going to keep it short again, but....
Happy Wednesday! 

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

pleated poppy

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit girl! Well done! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog Evi! Your blog is great, I followed you on GFC, bloglovin' and FB. :)

      Delete