Missing











Top, cami, bracelets, rings: F21 // Jeans, Cardigan: TJ Maxx //
Sneaker Wedges: gojane.com // Necklace: Wet Seal


As the title suggests, Spring has been missing, and "I" have been missing. I apologize for the lack of posts
last week. Life called and told me I had other things to take care of, and I unfortunately did not make time 
to take outfit pics or keep up with this blog. I wanted to thank all the new followers, and just say that I never thought I would have more than 100 followers. Thank you so much! I truly love what I do here, and I will try my best to keep up!!! 

Now on to the outfit. It's nothing really special or spectacular, just a blue-on-blue ensemble, something really simple and comfortable. I took the kids out and went to their favorite places (Chuck-E-Cheese, and Cici's Pizza) so I stuck with this easy outfit. I also have to mention again, about the weather. We were teased here with a few days of warmth and sun, then yesterday, the rain AND cold came back AGAIN. UGH. I cannot stand this nonsense. 


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg


Linkups: 
pleated poppybutton




baad68.png " />

8 comments

  1. You look lovely! Love the cobalt blue jeans!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link up. Love your outfit. I would really appreciate it if you stopped by my blog and said hello. I'm also hosting a link up next Thursday April 11. Show me your favorite spring trend. Hope to see you there.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Blog!!!!!!!!!Great outfit...:) I'm following you immediately..:)Follow me back?:P

    Have a great weekend..:)

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is pretty cool! love your style!

    btw, wanna follow each other? let me know please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely look :) Beautiful top :)

    I'm following you already ! would you like to follow me back? www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing Blog! <3

    Do you want to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pants! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice :) I'm following you, Could you check my blog and follow if you like it? You can like my FB page as well:)

    http://embui-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete