Mint Here, Mint There, Mint Everywhere





Top, Leggings: loveculture.com // Sunglasses, Earrings: F21 // Wedges, Tiger Bracelet: gojane.com //
Other Bracelets: Charlotte Russe // Bag: Wet Seal

Not much to say, as this is my day off, and I am off to go "relax" (code for do other stuff, run errands, etc.) What can I say about this outfit other than "mint obsession"? Other than it being just a trendy Spring color, I actually really love this color, so I went all out with it. :) 


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

pleated poppyI Feel Pretty

8 comments

  1. I love the mint and floral together! So pretty and perfect for spring. :)

    -Mary @ Style That Moves

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose jeans are gorg! I love all those colors together. And holy arm candy, so pretty! I'm especially dying over the cute tiger bracelet.
    Visiting from the I Feel Pretty link-up!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this outfit is so fun! The pants are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those pants! Love how you paired them with the shoes and accessories! Visiting your site from the Pleated Poppy, happy Wednesday :)

    -Suzanne, Strivingonward.com, a community for empowering women

    ReplyDelete