Heart Print Denim and a Touch of Neon







Top: F21 // Jeans: Local Exchange (like a mini-walmart/target for the military)
Sunglasses: Target // Bracelets: Wet Seal // Booties: gojane.com

I'm on a roll with all of this printed denim I've been
wearing lately! :)
What can I say, I'm obsessed with them right now.
It does look like polka dots, but they are actually heart shapes.
I forgot to get a real good close up of the jeans, but 
I swear they are hearts. :D
Oh and I haven't worn white jeans in forever....
 It took awhile to get used to! :)

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:


pleated poppybutton

12 comments

  1. That pop of neon is perfect! I love the black sequins dressed down with jeans. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, loving your shoes and the colour pop, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. following right back. BTW I have those shoes and love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adriana, and thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  4. Very cute. Your purse is perfect!
    Carolyn
    http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag and the jeans! Thanks for the following through the Aloha blog hop. Following you back! Looking forward to reading more!
    xxo.Brass Knuckles
    http://covertboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! Love the name Brass Knuckles :D

      Delete