Harem Pants AKA Hammer Pants







Top: F21 // Pants, Sunglasses, Rings: gojane.com
Heels: Target // Necklace: Wet Seal // Bracelets: Charlotte Russe


Harem Pants.
Hammer Pants.
Whatever you wanna call them.
You either love em' or hate em'.
I used to love MC Hammer
and his crazy songs!
I even wore Hammer pants 
as a 9-10 year old! 
I never thought I would EVER 
wear these things again!

When it came back, I thought it was hilarious!
I was getting bored with all of the bottoms that I have.
Jeans, skirts, leggings, etc....
I saw these and got to thinking...
I was skeptical at first, but once I put them on,
I loved it!
They are so comfy too.
I guess the only down side might be
that it makes your middle part look
bigger since it's baggy up there,
but I didn't really care because 
it's all part of the look of Hammer pants.
I mean Harem pants. :D 
You can silently judge me,
I don't care. 
I'm havin' fun with these pants. :)

OH!
And those heels?!?!
The Prabal Gurung heels from Target?
I got them on clearance for $20.98. :)
I'm SO glad I waited.

Here are some other harem pants to choose from. :)




 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

pleated poppybutton

19 comments

  1. LOL, it is 90's week in blog world! I guess Hammer was more late 80's but still...

    Loving your harem pants and those lace up heels. Awesome that you waited and snagged them on clearance!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are "Hammer pants"!! I would have never thought they would be stylish again, but... I guess its true. It all comes around again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! Everything is recycled, even fashion trends LOL!

      Delete
  3. I have some and I LOVE them. They are so fun. And gotta love me some hammer time.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I love harem pants! Not the huge, floppy ones that Hammer used to wear, but the modern ones with a subtle slouch are awesome! I have two pairs that I can't wait to wear :)

    Found you via I Feel Pretty. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the modern ones are SO much better! :D

      Delete
  5. Love this whole look! That top is so, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Follow each other? Great blog, so I'm a new follower on bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm actually already a follower! :D

      Delete
  7. Followed back!
    Please check also my facebook page and like it if u can!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit! It is perfect for going out. The shoes are fab!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm Janelle, and I found your blog while searching for military spouse blogs. I am marrying my Airman next year, and I'm really glad I found your blog! I can't wait to read more! Consider me your newest follower! :)

    Janelle ( http://janelle-and-dan.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janelle! I love finding other military spouse blogs too! I'll check yours out! :)

      Delete
  10. I really love your style, affordable and classy

    ReplyDelete