Comfort Zone







Tunic Top: TJ Maxx // Leggings: Old Navy // Boots and Rings: gojane.com
Sunglasses: F21 // Necklace/Bracelets: Charlotte Russe/Wet Seal // Bag: handbagheaven.com


Today was my day off, and I had to run some errands.
It was still cold as heck,
and I wore a coat, but I posed without it.
I was make-believing that the weather matched my outfit.

This is my comfort outfit: long, flowy tunic top and leggings.
The top looks like a maternity top and makes me look pregnant,
but I don't care.  I love this top and the color block detail.
Oh, and I'm not pregnant. 
Surely I am NOT the only one sick and tired of this cold.
It's freezing in the morning, then the sun comes out and you think,
"Thank God, it will warm up."
Beeeeeeeeeeep, wrong answer.
The cold is still here....
Mother Nature is definitely confused....

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

pleated poppybutton

12 comments

  1. I love the shades of peach and orange in this outfit. Looks so fresh with navy! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so nice with the brown boots. I like the colors of the dress

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is nice)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! :) Checking your blog out now. :)

      Delete
  4. Love this look ..looks perfect with the browns in the dress. I got the same necklace from Charlotte Russe...such a GREAT deal:)
    Sherry
    http://www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com/2013/03/kailua-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry :) Yup I love CR for the great deals on cute accessories :)

      Delete
  5. Love the coloured detailing on the dress and that bag is divine! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Signe! I left a comment on your blog and now following! :)

      Delete