Yellow and Teal











Sweater and Sunglasses: F21 // Jeans: TJ Maxx //  Heels: Target // 
Necklace: Charlotte Russe // Rings: gojane.com // 
Mini Clutch: (handmade from Haiti, gift from sister-in-law)

How can two bright colors go together?
I don't really have the answer, but they just do.
After days of rain it finally cleared, but the wind
was still blowing everything everywhere, including my hair.
I will go through a few days where I wear 
neutral colors, then BAM, I come out with this
type of color combination.
Although they are two completely different colors,
they somehow compliment each other.
And the rings? I just love unique rings and wearing 
them all at the same time. :D

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:
pleated poppy
the Grant lifebutton

20 comments

  1. Hi Marie! Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I'm following back ;)

    Love your mix of colors here with the leopard shoes! So cute!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the yellow and teal!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors!

    Found you through the Pleated Poppy :)

    Tiff Ima
    Style Honestly
    $25 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff! I love bright colors! :)

      Delete
  4. These colors are perfect together and those fun leopard heels just make the whole outfit. I love color blocking with brights, it's such a fresh look. Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I love color blocking with bright colors! :)

      Delete
  5. This outfit is amazing! I love, love, love the color combinations. Any chance you could just package it up and send it my way? ;) J/k. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love EVERYTHING about this outfit. Seriously perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is such a gorgeous outfit! Love the color combination and the hint of leopard!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow and teal. So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combination! Beautiful rings too :)
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know! I work from home so i follow back right away.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm headed to your blog now :)

      Delete
  10. Fab outfit...and I do love these colors together. And yes, you are working those shoes and those rings! ;)

    ReplyDelete