My Version of Girly







Tee: Unknown
Cardigan, Shoes, Fedora, Bracelets: F21
Skirt: Ross
Tights: Old Navy


I'm not particularly a fan of anything "too girly".
Funny, because I LOVE the color pink,
which screams girly...
but I do wear girly pieces occasionally
 and put a little edge to it.
Like this ruffle skirt.
I found it on clearance at Ross for $3.99 a long time ago.
It's a cutesy-ruffly skirt and it's not really 
my style, 
but put it together with black, red, spiky bracelets, 
Bob Marley and a fedora?
You can be edgy and girly at the same time. :) 


Happy Wednesday!
XOXO

Linkups:

pleated poppy

10 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the skirt. Wish I had a Ross anywhere nearby, because I'd get one. :-)
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cardigan!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I needed that pop of red! :)

      Delete
  4. Ah, you're so cute! Found you through the linkups!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lena, and thanks for following :)

      Delete
  5. I love the combination of colors, and the skirt is cute, but not "too" cute. And now I want a Bob Marley shirt :)

    I found you via What I Wore Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennae, yeah I I didn't wanna be too "cutesy", can't stand it! lol

      Delete