Lace and Leopard



Blouse: Wet Seal
Lace Top: Ross
Jeans: American Eagle
Heels: Target
Bracelets and Rings: F21
Necklace: gift from my sister, bought in Japan


Okay, so these photos were taken a few days ago
when it was raining like crazy non-stop.
I was about to take indoor photos,
but when I took a peek outside
it had actually stopped!

I was dry for awhile,
but as you can see in the last photo, 
the rain started coming down, 
changing the color of my heels, lol.


In other news....
there are some good things going on 
in my life right now,
which hopefully will not affect
the frequency of my posting in this blog.
But, if it does I apologize.
I will try very hard to keep up.
I'm doing much better than I thought,
and posting more frequently than I thought I would be.
I've only been doing this for awhile,
but I've met some great bloggers 
along the way. :) 


I know I post (almost) daily outfits,
but I thought about doing some makeup
or beauty posts as well.
Not sure yet, but we'll see. :) 


 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg


Linkups:

Aloha Friday Blog HopFavorite Frock Friday

26 comments

  1. Nice top! Looks great!

    xoxo

    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! love that shoes!! i like the look too :)

    huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping - I love how you accessorized this cute outfit. Have a fantabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally like this outfit & its awesome that you have new ideas for your blog! I look forward to reading your posts!

    Denise
    http://silhouettedefemme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to check out your blog right now! :)

      Delete
  6. awesome outfit[:
    i love how you mixed the blue lace with the cheetah print !
    very cute an unexpected !
    i really liked your blog though, maybe we can follow eachother?

    nuestrowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, so in love with your heels!

    Btw would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and other social platforms?
    Just let me know :)


    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com
    Visit the RmH SHOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog, and left a comment! :)

      Delete
  9. Those leopard print heels are amazing! Now following you, I look forward to future posts :)

    xo
    - J
    www.jessglamdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, love your shirt! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, new follower from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Cute outfit, looks awesome! Those heels are rockin'. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! I'm on my way to your blog right now. :)

      Delete
  12. Newest follower here! I found you though the blog hop! Cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can visit me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete