Graphic Prints







Dress (Worn as a top): Ross // Leggings: Old Navy // Blazer: Target
Boots: gojane.com // Sunglasses: Nine West //Ring: F21
Necklace: Old, gift from sister in Japan

Okay. 
So let me first start off by saying....
 I don't know why I was squinting so much in these pictures. My eyes look
really smaller than they really are, lol.
I guess I should've kept my sunglasses on like I did in the last photo....
(These are iphone pics by the way...
didn't get a chance to use the regular camera)

Anyways, I wore this dress as a top.
This is what I usually do with really short dresses.
Well. this one is not THAT short, 
but I felt like transforming it into a top.
Just add some leggings, and voila!
Like a particular dress but think it's too short?
Wear it as a top with leggings.
It never fails.
I love multi-functional pieces. :)

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

Real Girl Style Link Uppleated poppy
button

10 comments

  1. Thanks for checking out our blog, following back and excited to get to know you!
    The Real McCoy(s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and you styled it so nicely.
    New post up on my blog: www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I like how you toned it down with the solid boots and blazer.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing! I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for inviting me! I'll check it out! :)

      Delete
  5. I really love the graphic print on this dress. It's different than any I've seen this spring and that's a good thing. Thanks for linking your great outfit up!

    ReplyDelete