Colorblocked


Blazer: F21 // Top: gojane.com // Jeggings: Old Navy // 
Heels: Ross // Necklace: Wet Seal







HI everyone! Let me first acknowledge my new followers, and apologize for not 
responding back to all the comments! I promise once I get this post done,
I will go and reply. I want to thank you all for stopping by 
and taking a peek! I love offering a little bit of style inspiration everyday,
and I hope you are all inspired in some way! :)

Anyways, this outfit is on the simpler side, but with a pop of 
color blocking. 
(And I apologize for the not so good quality of the photos...
I had to take them inside, since it was miserable and raining outside...
And I had to use the self-timer on the camera, and as you can see
I have not mastered the settings of the camera for the best results.... : /
Ugh. So I do apologize.)

As I was saying....I love the colorblock look 
especially when unexpected color combos are used, like
the top I'm wearing. 

Have you tried the color block look/trend, and do you love it as much as I do?!

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg



Linkups:

pleated poppy

14 comments

  1. Very cute, I'm loving the color blocking trend and the fact that it's continuing through yet another season! I'm totally with you on the lack of responses...it seems like overnight I got so busy and have to start scheduling time to get everything done!! I love it though!

    new follower!!
    www.highheeledmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it can get so busy and next thing you know, you are SO behind!
      Thanks for following, and I followed as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these types of tops! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I had it other color combos too! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! Yeah, I wanted to keep the main focus on the top. :)

      Delete
  5. I am so, so, so in love with that top! The colors are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay! Yes, I love those colors together! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm loving this look so much! Your colorblocked top is too cute =D I'm your newest follower via google (77) and bloglovin =D I'd love it so much if you could check out my blog and follow back?

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly! Thank you and thanks for following! I checked out your blog and you have THE best style! Love all your looks! :) Look out for my comment on your blog! :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful top! I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete