Color Explosion







Top: Old Navy
Jeans and Heels: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: F21

As you can see, I don't follow any fashion rules.
What are "fashion rules"? 
They are non-existent to me.
Rules ruin the fun.
Rules restrict you from creativity.
Rules say you have to be certain way,
because everyone says so.

Who wants to be stuck with a set of rules
that hold you back?!
If you have the "eye"
and trust your "eye"
you're good.

When I first laid eyes on these 
printed jeans, I loved the design 
but saw the potential of it being hard to style because
of all the colors.
I also wore these printed jeans in this post,
(in a more sporty style, and also with longer and darker hair,)
but I am going to say that I like this bolder, colorful version more.

Yes, this color explosion look is not for everyone,
and may be a little too insane for some,
but this is where I am breaking the rules 
and being a fashion rebel.



Linkups:

pleated poppy



 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg





4 comments

  1. I was just having this conversation with a friend. Fashion=rules. Style=personal choice.

    I purchased those pants at Target, but I'm turning the pants into a pencil skirt! I'm going to start tomorrow, so I'll have to blog about it!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I'm a big believer in that Yves Saint Laurent quote "Fashions fade, but style is forever."

      Wow, I'd love to see how you're turning the pants into a skirt! I'll check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Rea, I'm about to buy some more colors! :)

      Delete