"True Blue, Baby I love you"










T-shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Vest: old, unknown
Heels: Ross
Necklace: F21
Sunglasses: Nine West

Thank goodness it was 72 degrees here today! After days of clouds and rain, I'm happy
to finally see the sun again.
I was able to just wear a tee shirt without having to cover up.
I love comfortable weather like that...but I know it's not going to last long...lol

If you've read this post, then you'll already know that I love rocker tees.
By no means am I a Madonna fanatic, but I truly appreciate her.
I remember being what, 6,7 or 8 years old, listening to Madonna's "True Blue" album, 
which I think the picture is from on the shirt.
My sister and my husband sure do love her though lol.
And I found out today that my sister bought the same shirt from Old Navy!!


Old Navy was doing their 30% off online thing, 
and they had this and a Blondie tee on sale.....
I bought a few other things too...love when Old Navy does that.

Anyways, this is a rather casual outfit, with the exception of the heels....
which I love, but OUCH.
Cannot stay in them for long at all.
I am also surprised with myself for lacking in accessories...
because I love accessories.
The chain necklace is the only thing I have on.
Well sometimes I just don't want to fuss with the other stuff I guess.

Well, it's FRIDAY, it's FRIDAY!
Hoping it will be a good one!

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg


Linkups:

Aloha Friday Blog HopFavorite Frock Friday

24 comments

  1. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the "Aloha Friday" blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie, and thanks for following :) I'd be happy to follow yours. :)

      Delete
  2. So fun! You are totally rockin this look, I love it!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your high heels! I really should get my own black heels some time. They look good with everything!

    Great look by the way (:
    - found you via the Aloha Bloghop (: !

    xoxo Grace
    http://cappuccinoandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace and thanks for checking out my blog :)

      Delete
  4. What a cute outfit! I love those pants! Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca and thanks for following! :) I followed your blog as well :)

      Delete
  5. Hi there,
    I came across your blog on the Friday hop. Now following you on Bloglovin! If you have a moment to stop by my blog that would be wonderful!
    Katie~
    http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! I followed you on bloglovin' too! :)

      Delete
  6. stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop at:
    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com


    VERY VERY cute girl!! you are ROCKING those shoes!

    New follower via Email :-)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your newest follower and was hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog (which is currently under construction so don't mind the missing photo, etc), hang around and follow me back!


    Have a lovely day!

    Sarah

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Would love to follow you back :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! It's pretty old but it's a classic! :)

      Delete
  9. Great outfit! Love the vest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rocket tee looks great on you. I love those jeans!

    I am jealous that you have sun! I am literally sat here in pjs, a jumper, hot water bottle and cardigan with a hot cup of tea! It is freezing in England. Please send me warmth!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne! Yeah, it's strange that it's this warm this time of year...I'm pretty sure the cold will come back here though :) England! Would love to visit one day :)

      Delete
  11. i love your shoes!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sorana! You have a great blog, would love for us to follow each other :)

      Delete