Think Pink





Sweatshirt: Wet Seal
Jeans: American Eagle
Wedge sneakers: gojane.com
Sunglasses: Nine West
Bangles and bag: Target


Okay, if you haven't noticed already, I have a 
slight obsession with pink.
And sparkly sequins.
Unfortunately, I only took
a few iPhone pics for this post.


The pink bag.
The moment I first laid eyes on it, 
I knew it was going to be mine.
Just like my husband.


It's from Tarjay, also known as
Target.
I'm not going back there for at least another month.
Unless some strange force field pulls me in there
to buy "groceries".
Sure.


I posted some photos from Target's website to show the difference
in how pink the bag really is. It doesn't look as pink
on their website,
but as you see in my photos,
the bag is a real nice bright shade of pink.
They had 3 other colors too,
teal, yellow and bright blue.


Oh, and I wanted to thank you all...to everyone who
follows my little blog: I now have over 50 followers,
 and that makes me really happy.
 I am still relatively new at this whole blogging 
thing, and I still have so much to learn,
 but I'm gonna keep it up.
I"m still working on improvements here and there.
Any comments, suggestions or advice, just let me know! :)



Merona® Turnkey Crossbody Handbag - Pink MERONA Green Crossbody

MERONA Yellow Chiffon Crossbody Merona® Turnkey Crossbody Handbag - Blue



Now head on over to Target and buy yourself some "groceries".


Have a great day everyone.
XOXO

No comments