Strolling in Savannah

















Dress: TJ Maxx
Cami: F21
Leggings: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Belt: Unknown
Sunglasses: Nine West
Bracelet: ...don't remember :(
Earrings: gift from sister in Japan
Bag: bought years ago in Japan

These were taken last Friday. We are experiencing unusual warm weather here. 
It was about 79 degrees that day. I never thought I would be able to wear this dress in January. 
It is a completely sheer dress, so I paired it with a cami and leggings underneath.
Hubby thinks this dress works better as a swimsuit cover-up, better suited for the beach.
Haha!
He might be right, but I believe this dress is multi-purpose.
It can be dressed up OR down very easily.
The exact reason why I bought this dress. :) 

 photo xoxoMarie_zpsd8d5231e.jpg

Linkups:

WatchOutForTheWoestmans
stillbeingmolly

7 comments

  1. I like the way you wore the dress
    Yes it is a versatile dress, but you know men have their own ideas about women clothing, haha!

    visiting from Monday Mingle

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Ariane! :) Hubby claims to not have a clue about fashion, but he actually has a good eye for it. I think he tries to hide it lol.

      Delete
  2. Nice pink dress!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adrielle! Sure we can follow each other :)

      Delete
  3. Love the color of your dress! So lovely! You look fab! I'm hosting a style link-up too if you'd like to join in on the fun!

    WIth Love,

    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rubi! I'd love to join your linkup, thanks for inviting! :)

      Delete