Lady in Red








Dress (worn as top) : F21
Leggings: Old Navy
Blazer: Target
Belt: Unknown
Ankle boots: gojane.com
Necklace: gift from sister in Japan

I actually really like to wear red, but it's not a color 
I wear often.
I got this at 50% off a few years ago, at every budget fashionista's paradise,
Forever 21. Oh that reminds me, I have a bunch of stuff I bought
online recently (50% off sale) again.
Stay tuned for that post in the near future.

My hair is really driving me crazy. 
It's not that "long" for most people's standards, but
I'm starting to realize that I am a "short hair girl"
and need to go back to the way my hair was a few years ago.
I decided to let my hair grow a bit, but now I realize 
that I made a mistake, lol.
I have a lot of hair, it's wavy, and the longer it gets,
the more tangled and unmanageable it gets.
Ugh. 
Don't be surprised if one day you will see a post and think 
it's a different person.
It'll be me with shorter hair. 

In other news...
I am feeling particularly grumpy this morning, but I am
desperately trying to cheer up.
The reason being is that I am a migraine sufferer
 and this grumpiness triggers headaches, which
lead to the ugly migraines.

Even more reason to stay and be positive, 
which I usually am anyways.
It's the smarter (and healthier) 
way to go.

STAY POSITIVE everyone!!
XOXO


Linkups:
WatchOutForTheWoestmans
stillbeingmolly

Thrifters Anonymous

7 comments

  1. love the whole outfit! super cute..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the headaches. I found that trying to remain positive definitely does work! Good luck! And hey, you look super chic here!
    Stopping by from the link up!

    Happy Monday!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare! Yes being positive is the only way to go! :)

      Delete
  3. Red looks great on you, and love how you pair your chunky necklace. You look amazing! Thanks for your comment on my blog and glad to hear you lived in Japan too. I'm following you back and keep in touch! Hope you feel better now.. xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I'm so happy that you are following :) I do feel much better today :) Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. love that necklace!!! Thank you so much for linking up! loving the red and black!!

    Shana
    Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! ColorBlind

    ReplyDelete